Be sure to double check the Contact Email address you provide, before clicking on “Submit”. You may expect our Customer Service Team’s response, through email, within 24-48 hours.
Ensuring that your message/email is sent to our Customer Service team, not to our other departments.
You may also reach us by clicking on the "Contact us" link on the bottom of our homepage.Be sure to double check the Contact Email address you provide, before clicking on "Submit" . You may expect our Customer Service Team's response, through email, within 24-48 hours.
Your contact Email will automatically be filled in by our system, if you have an existing Order, after you provide your order's Order ID. Though this contact Email is based on the Email Address you've provided on your Order's shipping information, we do still suggest checking it for any typos. This is especially so if you weren't able to receive an Order Confirmation Email, when you've placed your order.
Ensuring that you receive emails from our Customer Service teamIf you don't receive our Customer Service team's response for an extended period of time, please check your Contact email's Spam folder. Our emails may have been filtered incorrectly by your email server/provider.
For more information, please refer to the instructions below:
Mark our messages as "Not spam".
1. In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder.
2. Search for our emails (under "email@example.com" and "firstname.lastname@example.org").
3. Select all the emails shown.
4. Click More and then Not spam.
Create a filter for our address
Create a filter to tell Google to whitelist email from our customer service team.
1. Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then Settings.
2. Click on Filters and then Create a new filter.
enter our domain, "patpat.com", in the From field or
enter our email address, "email@example.com", in the To field.
4. Click Create filter with this search.
5. In the box headed When a message arrives that matches this search select Never send it to spam.
6. Click the Create filter button.
1. Do not enter email addresses in both the From and To fields as Gmail will only filter in emails that meet both criteria.
2. In both the From and To fields, you can enter either a specific email address or an entire domain.3. See also Google's help on legitimate mail is marked as spam.
Increase Visibility of emails from PatPatYou may increase visibility of our emails by Dragging them from other Tabs(like Social, Promotions, etc…) to your Primary Inbox.
How to Drag Emails into Gmail's Primary Inbox
1. First, look for the email inside the Promotions tab. Then click, drag and drop it into the Primary tab.
2. Next, a message will appear asking if you would like to do this for future messages from this sender. Select “Yes”.
3. Now, you will always receive our emails on your primary inbox.
Keep PatPat Emails Organized in a Special Folder
We would recommend organizing your emails into a special folder, to ensure that our emails don’t get mixed in with other emails you may have received.
How to Organize Emails
1. Create a special folder where you can archive emails after you have read them.
2. Don't set up filters to automatically direct emails into these folders or you may miss something.
3. After you've finished reading an email, manually move it to the folder.
For Yahoo! users
Create a filter for our address
1. Mouse over the Settings menu icon and select Settings.
2. Click Filters and then Add.
3. Enter a Filter Name
enter our domain, "patpat.com", in the Sender field, or
enter our email address "firstname.lastname@example.org", in the Recipient field.
5. Select Inbox as the folder to deliver the email to.
6. Click Save and then click Save again.
1. Do not enter email addresses in both the Sender and Recipient fields as Yahoo! Mail will only filter in emails that meet both criteria.
2. In both the Sender and Recipient fields, you can enter either a specific email address or an entire domain.
3. Create a new filter for each domain or email address you want to whitelist.
4. See also Yahoo! Mail's help on An email was wrongly filtered as spam.
For Outlook users
Add our address to your safe senders
1. Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then More mail settings
2. Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders
3. Add the domain of the email you want to whitelist to the list of Safe senders
4. Return to Safe and blocked senders and then select Safe mailing lists
5. Add the email address of the online group you want to whitelist to the list of Safe mailing lists
1. In both the Safe senders and Safe mailing lists, you can enter either a specific email address or an entire domain.
2. In both the Safe senders and Safe mailing lists, you can enter multiple domains or email addresses.
3. See also Outlook.com's help on I didn't receive an email someone sent me.
4. See also Outlook.com's help on I didn't receive an email someone sent me.
Was this article helpful?